The Miracle Tank

Which tang?


  • Total voters
    1,390
EC75ECCC-1215-4A33-BD2B-DC3D3481B160.jpeg
 
What do you call James Bond taking a bath?
Bubble 07.
 
How do you make a tissue dance?
You put a little boogie in it!
 
;WideyedLEAVE my "Boogie" out of this... :p ;):)
IMG_20211110_133913_892.jpg

Red...;)
IMG_20211107_035100_078.jpg
 
“We bought a Ram 3500! Our half-horse just wasn’t quite doing the job!”

 
Every single morning when I wake up I announce to my family that I’m going jogging. I never go though… It’s just a running joke.
 
Not really a big deal, but I’m officially reefing again! Two frags from PetCo (I know - I was desperate!) and some on the way from Terra Reef and Marine Farmers. Some cool stuff. Hope I don’t kill any of it. :)

95FD1297-C679-4B9D-9CBD-9CE700C48D4F.jpeg
 
Last edited:
My uncle was very rude to me at my birthday party last month. I told him in order to come to the family Thanksgiving at my house he would need to apologize. A few days later I received a letter in the mail. It was from my uncle but was written in all dots and dashes.
I guess it was re-morse code.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new