OP
Amoo

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp a day of what should have been a bunch of good games was saved by the Big12 and Pac12 after dark.

leepink23

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome @leepink23 . Was a good game for you guys, congrats. My wife went to UD and her parents used to take her to games all the time before she got there. When her and I met in Starkville, while she was in vet school she was already going to games on her own.

Girls like football too!
That’s awesome, I go to the Auburn vs MSU game every year!
WDE. Not a bad first game to go to.
Definitely, a lot of people left the game early, they missed the best part. War Eagle!

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alabama's only weakness is their kicker. The depth of talent is just staggering. Opponents have to leave their starters in the game, while Alabama constantly cycles in fresh players, with no drop off in performance, just pounding away. LSU's defense gave a noble effort in the beginning, but I believe they were pretty much gassed by the end of the first half. I swear that Quinnen Williams at (Bama) NT could probably line up by himself on the D Line and still be a disruptive force. He is unbelievable. Looking like another Nattie for Saban. He needs to try out the NFL again. Cleveland, maybe? :)

As far as the Tigers go, this was supposed to be a rebuilding year. Most pre-season polls had them them with 4-5 losses. Almost all of the starters on offense are different from last year. Burrow has really only been on campus since July. He stills wears a playlist on his wrist. He has had good games when the OL gave him time. He did very well against Georgia. Still a good season for them. I just hope they have something left in the tank when they travel to Arkansas next week. A&M also on the road to finish up and Rice (home) sandwiched in the middle. If they win out, it would be really great to finish this schedule with (hopefully) only two losses. A great recruiting class pending. Geaux Tigers!

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A great d , a good run game coupled with a decent passing game could beat bama. Georgia has a decent shot. Lsu kept bama under 40 pts and caused some really bad passes. And all the starters had to play in some of the 4th.

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LSU dominated Georgia on that night in Tiger Stadium. Hard to imagine them beating Alabama. Might happen. I hope so, but don't think so. I will be a Georgia fan for a day. :)

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LSU dominated Georgia on that night in Tiger Stadium. Hard to imagine them beating Alabama. Might happen. I hope so, but don't think so. I will be a Georgia fan for a day. :)
Me too

aslmx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll be anyone’s fan that can beat bama but like last year it won’t matter. Auburn beat them for the state title but they won the biggie anyway as a one loss team when Georgia choked and handed it to them.

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll be anyone’s fan that can beat bama but like last year it won’t matter. Auburn beat them for the state title but they won the biggie anyway as a one loss team when Georgia choked and handed it to them.
This for sure. Doesn't matter what happens because Alabama will back themselves into a championship as always.

Meanwhile, the buzzsaw that is UAB football claimed another victim Saturday night. This year seems like the strongest the "G5" has been in a while. Utah State, Fresno State, SDSU, North Texas, UAB, Houston, UCF, USF, and Buffalo are all strong teams. Oh and App State, Troy & Ga Southern.

OP
OP
Amoo

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ton of fun games with weekend. The smell of upset is in the air.

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just hope LSU isn't involved in one of them. Always a letdown game after Alabama. :eek:

Dancingmad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Resurrecting this thread because I am the forum necromancer (There should be a badge for that, just saying).

Its week 2 y'all and we got some good ones today! UT vs LSU and T A&M vs Clemson.

What do all y'all think this year?! The same playoff 4 going straight to the top? Any games we're looking forward to?! Rivalries? Is Michigan going to beat OSU this year? Okay, that last one was bait because I know there are like 80,000 OSU fans 'round here :cool:

S2G

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watching game day as we speak. Looking forward to TX vs LSU today. Always looking forward to the iconic rivalries red river, OSU/michigan, iron bowl, etc

Roll Tide here but I enjoy college football in general.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ohio state starting shortly. We know who wins already- superior team for years- go Buckeyes.
Badgers at 3:30 eastern.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 118 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.4%
Back