The Official Rainbow Tenuis Show Off Thread

Love to see the larger (colony) shots. Lots of people get the frags, even grow them a little but for some reason no one ever shares pics of large colonies. They've been out long enough, we should see some good size pieces out there. Keep'em coming.
 
WD Colony:
IMG_8159.JPG
 
Always intriguing to see how coloration changes from tank to tank within the same species. Don’t know if I’ve ever seen a WD with so much orange.

Super job.
 
Bought this as Rainbow Tenius. First pic is from the seller. Received the frag end of June and completely brown. Second pic is from yesterday. Took 2 months to see any color. Not sure how far this guy is going to go but looking promising.

51B2A2F3-C45A-447D-A8CD-AE4F6955CBE7.jpg DCC026D5-B812-4C3E-9A13-4501CE42D4DC.jpeg
 
I appreciate the photo under normal lighting!! Nice piece, is it an orange passion?
Jeff
Hey Jeff. No named corals in this part of the world..
I picked up this frag from a coral vendor in Malaysia few weeks before.. He got it from indo apparently..
 
Some absolute stunners in this thread!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new