The Outrigger

Jim Carrey Shipping GIF by Ace Ventura
Screenshot_20250509-073955.png
 
Mine showed up yesterday. I modded up some aluminum angle iron and got it mounted. LOVE it so far! I was worried it would be too blue, but the whites on it punch enough to balance it out. Still get some good shimmer, and the spread on it is fantastic!
 
Mine got here yesterday and I printed up some brackets! Installed them on the tank about 10 minutes ago.

Mine showed up yesterday. I modded up some aluminum angle iron and got it mounted. LOVE it so far! I was worried it would be too blue, but the whites on it punch enough to balance it out. Still get some good shimmer, and the spread on it is fantastic!

Nice! We take possession of our house next Friday, so it'll go over the new tank there. I need to get mounting stuff too though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new