The Outrigger

bump manatee GIF

IMG_20250223_170513393.jpg
 
Im sorry. We've all been there at sone point. Even my lfs tries to save dying coral. Its a challenge.
Thanks. Really didn't help that my salt was way off. I'm not surprised with the result after that discovery.
 
gotta love that givaway. Sad deal about the pectinia, but that is a pretty neat looking star.
@JoJosReef has a good way of getting the updates, just a to do list.

I'm really kicking myself about it. I knew better and even thought "I should check salt, nah." I also lost a carnation leather and plate green plate.
 
Salinity? Or the mix? I kept thinking a bad salt bucket was very rare. Untill my mag shot up over 1700ppm.
 
@JoJosReef has a good way of getting the updates, just a to do list.

I'm really kicking myself about it. I knew better and even thought "I should check salt, nah." I also lost a carnation leather and plate green plate.
Shhh. People will start to think I'm not diligently monitoring my tank progress.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new