The requisite "howdy" thread

BigBendBirder

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just joined this morning, and wanted to say hello. I'm 3 weeks in to my first foray into the marine tank world, and can already tell this is going to be fun (and expensive ;-) . Looking forward to learning from all of you experienced reefers.

20210529_164055.jpg

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

Fish Think Pink

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just joined this morning, and wanted to say hello. I'm 3 weeks in to my first foray into the marine tank world, and can already tell this is going to be fun (and expensive ;-) . Looking forward to learning from all of you experienced reefers.

20210529_164055.jpg
Welcome!

Glad you joined! Thanks for sharing picture. Have you considered starting your build post? You'll get a badge (look left, under my ID) when you put your build link in your R2R account. I am making time to go back and put information in so I can see my tank's evolution.

Maxout
OP
BigBendBirder

BigBendBirder

View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome!

Glad you joined! Thanks for sharing picture. Have you considered starting your build post? You'll get a badge (look left, under my ID) when you put your build link in your R2R account. I am making time to go back and put information in so I can see my tank's evolution.
Thanks. I'll definitely be doing that, as I can see how having a showcase of the evolution of the tank will be interesting.

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock
Corals.com

PeterC99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi all,

20210529_164055.jpg
Welcome to R2R - See you are off to a GREAT start!

Avast