The requisite "howdy" thread

BigBendBirder

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
Just joined this morning, and wanted to say hello. I'm 3 weeks in to my first foray into the marine tank world, and can already tell this is going to be fun (and expensive ;-) . Looking forward to learning from all of you experienced reefers.

20210529_164055.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
Just joined this morning, and wanted to say hello. I'm 3 weeks in to my first foray into the marine tank world, and can already tell this is going to be fun (and expensive ;-) . Looking forward to learning from all of you experienced reefers.

20210529_164055.jpg
Welcome!

Glad you joined! Thanks for sharing picture. Have you considered starting your build post? You'll get a badge (look left, under my ID) when you put your build link in your R2R account. I am making time to go back and put information in so I can see my tank's evolution.

OP
OP
BigBendBirder

BigBendBirder

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Glad you joined! Thanks for sharing picture. Have you considered starting your build post? You'll get a badge (look left, under my ID) when you put your build link in your R2R account. I am making time to go back and put information in so I can see my tank's evolution.
Thanks. I'll definitely be doing that, as I can see how having a showcase of the evolution of the tank will be interesting.

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

20210529_164055.jpg
Welcome to R2R - See you are off to a GREAT start!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back