The SHU™ - Acclimation Box

C1E88DF9-4C26-46BF-8865-509EFB60D8F8.jpeg
 
Just got my two SHU's in, got myself a Beecher and a O'Reily. Just wanted to say thank you for making such a great product, They look and feel amazing.

Thank you Mr. Coddington!




20211012_145805.jpg
 
Here's my SHU “The Schillinger” that I recently received. Had a hiccup with the delivery company and Matt took care of it real quick. Very much appreciated!!! Great customer service! Thank you for an awesome product! :D

dwO02ud.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new