The Undecided Reef

Levels r stable . Nothing new to report . More 10 year appliance failures around the home .
Its my gas stove this time . The oven is acting up . So no black friday purchases for me .
All I require is a dosing pump n the one I want is not a sale item .
I did pick up a cinnamon grandis polyp and glued it to the back wall of the tank . I don't plan on removing them any time soon .
Yah tbdh20 I picked up 2 for u . :)
 
JF Sour Twist

9/2015

20150917_204254 by
24812307721_550d1bec9e_c.jpg
20160208_191812 by mordibv, on Flickr
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new