The Undecided Reef

ECUreefer stopped by and dropped off a few cuttings . He was surprised to see the shift to yellow on the pickachu's
I can't remember if i ever posted a pic of this TCK frag . Any who he and I were gawking at how it's starting to look like it's got some great potential .
. This coral has a rust gold color with purple hue at the tips with the base turning red. Like Dan @ TCK stated cook'm slow .
If I can find an older pic I will edit this post .

20160418_174833 by



This is the frag when I first got it . It is the one on the far right hand side . As you can see it has come a long way .


20150916_210414 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/31198377@N07/
 
SPS frags, how many in that tank and how many more could you put in?

I have 24 in the tank so far . I might get 6 2 8 more in there if I move some stuff around .IMHO that's pushing it . I already glued one to the back wall . LOL
Seriously , I proly am already overloaded if they make full colony status but that's part of the fun .
 
The tort I glued to the back wall.
20160419_193725.jpg
 
Need to invest in a camera one day .
I can sell you my camera. I've got a spare and I need the money to buy a camcorder. It's a Nikon L830 new in box, I'll take 25% off what I paid for and throw in a carrying case, extra set of batteries, and SD card. Of course it comes with a neck strap, lens cover, user guide and batteries. PM me if interested. $150
 
I can sell you my camera. I've got a spare and I need the money to buy a camcorder. It's a Nikon L830 new in box, I'll take 25% off what I paid for and throw in a carrying case, extra set of batteries, and SD card. Of course it comes with a neck strap, lens cover, user guide and batteries. PM me if interested. $150
Much appreciated, I am looking at something I can stick in the water like a go pro or olympus unit .
 
I know it's a echo but any who .
Still in the test it stage of AF products . AF CoralB is otw ,so no clue when it's gonna get here . This will complete my AF " try it 2 love it or leave it run ".
I did finally open the azurelite that has been collecting dust for almost a year . LOL . Pretty impressive lil coral viewing light .
On another side note . I am swapping back in the Tunze 9004 . The AM skimmer was a bust imho . Other user keep in mind ymmv since I have such a small tank .



20160428_233029 by
 
Last edited:
Looks nice my man!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new