Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Female flame:
DSC_3476_zpse2d82405.jpg

Pylei
DSC_3411_zps26f7f290.jpg

Lineatus:
DSC_3375_zps63127e64.jpg

I have a few more gems downstairs that should be moved up into the display shortly. Want to give them a little more time to adjust. Also one of them is stuck in an overflow right now.

Mike S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^ We keep both species together without issue. The Kuiteri, however, is the dominant leopard even though he was introduced much later.

Thanks

I saw one on Divers Den and almost jumped on it but I have a Solon in qt and a regal angel on the way. My 120 is at capacity. I'm reserving one more spot for a Vanuata Exquisite if I can ever find one. I really need to jump up to a 300 gallon sooner rather than later. :)

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks

I saw one on Divers Den and almost jumped on it but I have a Solon in qt and a regal angel on the way. My 120 is at capacity. I'm reserving one more spot for a Vanuata Exquisite if I can ever find one. I really need to jump up to a 300 gallon sooner rather than later. :)

Now that would open up a lot of options for adding more great looking ones for sure ... And the C exquisitus would be a super find ... Here is a link you may or may not have seen : The diversity and forms of Cirrhilabrus exquisitus

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome fish choices Naka, your wrasses are beautiful

Naka

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Naoko is very outgoing. Gets along with all the fish. He's less than 2" but thinks he's the biggest.

• James

Mike S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that would open up a lot of options for adding more great looking ones for sure ... And the C exquisitus would be a super find ... Here is a link you may or may not have seen : The diversity and forms of Cirrhilabrus exquisitus

That article is what started it all. ;-) I saw a nice variant this weekend. I was tempted but it wasn't a Vanuatu and I ended up showing a rare display of restraint.

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That article is what started it all. ;-) I saw a nice variant this weekend. I was tempted but it wasn't a Vanuatu and I ended up showing a rare display of restraint.
Good fo you, restraint is what is indeed needed in some circumstances ... Eventually you come across the "real" one ...then you will be ready and you will not need the restraint!

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Female (Or possibly Initial Male?) Solorensis Wrasse (currently in QT).

This is the best pic I could get of the hyper little bugger.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back