The Wrasse Lover's Thread!

^ I'm fairly certain she wasn't around too long, but I do not know the story. :(
 
No . I only had her for a couple of months before I lost quite a few fish while I was out of town working in Alaska. It was a ruff couple of months.
 
Ok ok, I met up with Hunter once and he converted me from a Tang guy to a wrasse guy.Now my wife loves wrasse too. I have 5 now here are my last two additions.
316025_10200438303134814_291997501_n.jpg


Who says you can box new sand sleeping wrasse? He used the sand the first night.
733929_10200379372461584_699160043_n.jpg
 
^ Love the female coloration of the M. kuiteri.
 
Ok ok, I met up with Hunter once and he converted me from a Tang guy to a wrasse guy.Now my wife loves wrasse too. I have 5 now here are my last two additions.
Who says you can box new sand sleeping wrasse? He used the sand the first night.

Great looking ! thanks for posting ...
 
^ We keep both species together without issue. The Kuiteri, however, is the dominant leopard even though he was introduced much later.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new