0   0   0
DSC00885.JPG

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Petco In Corpus Christi have these two beautiful, fat, eating female Black Leopard wrasse that came in yesterday. I would get them both if I did not already have a male Leopard in DT, and a male and female Leopard in QT already.
BlackLeopard Petco.jpg

Jettareefer223

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Petco In Corpus Christi have these two beautiful, fat, eating female Black Leopard wrasse that came in yesterday. I would get them both if I did not already have a male Leopard in DT, and a male and female Leopard in QT already.
BlackLeopard Petco.jpg

Next thing you know they’ll have blow our minds with Leonard’s wrasses and red tailed tamarins or something extreme. :rolleyes:

cody hendrix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone seen earlei come in lately? If so what are they going for sub Male and terminal males? Thanks in advance.

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lost my terminal male Pintail overnight. I noticed him breathing heavier than normal probably a week or so ago and decided to observe because catching him was going to prove to be difficult. He was still eating and everyone else was fine.

The last day or two he took a turn for the worse, heavy breathing, hiding and not eating. Found him dead this a.m.

I can only figure gill flukes, but hard to say. All other fish including other wrasses appear fine. I had this happen with a Potter’s wrasse some time back as well.

I know ich is present in the tank but there haven’t been any outbreaks. Just some spots from time to time on my hippo tang.

Am I right to assume gill flukes? The fish is disposed of so I can’t verify necessarily.

Bob Weigant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lost my terminal male Pintail overnight. I noticed him breathing heavier than normal probably a week or so ago and decided to observe because catching him was going to prove to be difficult. He was still eating and everyone else was fine.

The last day or two he took a turn for the worse, heavy breathing, hiding and not eating. Found him dead this a.m.

I can only figure gill flukes, but hard to say. All other fish including other wrasses appear fine. I had this happen with a Potter’s wrasse some time back as well.

I know ich is present in the tank but there haven’t been any outbreaks. Just some spots from time to time on my hippo tang.

Am I right to assume gill flukes? The fish is disposed of so I can’t verify necessarily.
I honestly can not say for sure but Ive had 2 pintails and both did the circle of death

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly can not say for sure but Ive had 2 pintails and both did the circle of death
I've had this one for many months and it didn't do any kind of circle of death (though I know what you mean). It just laid around in/under the rocks as of yesterday and was gone this morning.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back