Then and now

pumarjr

Reef-a-Holic!
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
614
Reaction score
7
Location
Ocoee Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a few progression pic's of my tank. I will also be posting some of my coral growth pic's. all pic's are from 13 months to present.

DSC_0356.jpg


5cfed9aa.jpg


fts11-14.png


44.png


3_3.png


IMG_0245.jpg


93ead336.jpg
 
I love these types of threads and pics. Please keep it up and great job!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new