There's something fishy about this build...

Great wrasse. On my recommended lists
IMG_5015.jpeg
Why can’t I find my current wrasse on here!!

LFS dude was worried about aggression between the current wrasse and the leopard ….
 
Why can’t I find my current wrasse on here!!

LFS dude was worried about aggression between the current wrasse and the leopard ….
That's only fairy wrasse. I think @i cant think has a Halichoeres thing?

But the yellow is basically the most peaceful Halichoeres
 
That's only fairy wrasse. I think @i cant think has a Halichoeres thing?

But the yellow is basically the most peaceful Halichoeres
Here we go… you can try to navigate it if you want but even I struggle with some of it.
IMG_8653.jpeg
 
Hey Sam aka Wrasse nerd,

I bought this wrasse earlier this year. I don’t see it flashing or extending it dorsal fin.

Can you please identify it? If you have an explanation as to why it’s not flashing, please let me know.

I bought it as a whip fin wrasse.

It’s not whipping it’s fin.

IMG_0961.jpeg
IMG_0962.jpeg


IMG_0963.jpeg


IMG_0964.jpeg
 
Hey Sam aka Wrasse nerd,

I bought this wrasse earlier this year. I don’t see it flashing or extending it dorsal fin.

Can you please identify it? If you have an explanation as to why it’s not flashing, please let me know.

I bought it as a whip fin wrasse.

It’s not whipping it’s fin.

IMG_0961.jpeg
IMG_0962.jpeg
@i cant think you still here.
I think it is a filamentosus. Do you have any other wrasse with it?
 
Sheesh... getting caught up in here lately is like trying to catch up in the Cafe.
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new