There's something fishy about this build...

Obsessed with the story? With the stage musical? Or with the movie?
IT! He's obsessed with It.

pennywise it 2017 GIF
 
The movie. :)
Haven't seen it yet, but seen the musical a couple of times, once with Idina Menzel as Elphaba. Might have to see the movie with what I'm hearing so far.
 
The movie. :)
I forgot to mention, I’m also very obsessed with the soundtrack.

Screenshot 2024-12-31 at 9.04.46 PM.jpeg


And I only started listening to it on December. :flushed-face:
 
I forgot to mention, I’m also very obsessed with the soundtrack.

Screenshot 2024-12-31 at 9.04.46 PM.jpeg


And I only started listening to it on December. :flushed-face:
I've been thinking the album I’ve been listening to feels very musical. Not a nice musical though. Its like a dark comedy but an album. If anyone is looking for a leftfield music suggestion:
 
I forgot to mention, I’m also very obsessed with the soundtrack.

Screenshot 2024-12-31 at 9.04.46 PM.jpeg


And I only started listening to it on December. :flushed-face:
I heard they penned some new songs for the movie. I'm always leery when they try to "enhance" a musical with new filler songs.
 
Get well soon!
Thanks Baruch, it’s been like 3 weeks at this point. First RSV, then rinovirus, and now sinus infection. Cycling through the whole family.
 
Thanks Baruch, it’s been like 3 weeks at this point. First RSV, then rinovirus, and now sinus infection. Cycling through the whole family.
You saying my name gave me a visceral reaction. :face-with-spiral-eyes: :grinning-face-with-sweat:
 
Haven't seen it yet, but seen the musical a couple of times, once with Idina Menzel as Elphaba. Might have to see the movie with what I'm hearing so far.
I really want to read the book first.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new