There's something fishy about this build...

Oh wow, how does it look up there?
Burned down. 100% where I am. Can’t take or share photos as that is an ethical issue. Not very different to Maui.
 
Good news is my steps over the last week have averaged over 15,000… bad news is my boots are made for stopping my feet being crushed and definitely not walking.

I’m in the vicious cycle of needing to go to the pharmacy for my feet but my feet hurt too much for me to want to go to the pharmacy…

What’s the opposite of OnlyFans? How much will you pay me to not show my feet?
IMG_3014.png

angry kill me GIF
 
Last edited:
Uggh
Thi is the issue with working in disaster zones. You finally find something beautiful but all anyone else sees is the disaster. Lets try again
IMG_3020.jpeg
 
Well now @Stang67 is laughing so I don't know what is going on?? :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Wait what am I laughing at? I am going to blame the gummy on this one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new