There's something fishy about this build...

Give him a couple years, 500 par, lots of flow. He might grow a few more antlers in 10 years.
Nah, this guy was older. He was starting to grow smaller antlers.
 
Nah, this guy was older. He was starting to grow smaller antlers.

buck GIF
 
I mean if you think about it, deer have massive, over size antlers due to the same form of natural selection that causes humans to have massive, over sized….
Jersey Shore Nicole GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Unfortunately the AC ist kaputt. Need a new motor and it can't even be ordered until Monday so...
Blazing James Mcavoy GIF
 
I mean if you think about it, deer have massive, over size antlers due to the same form of natural selection that causes humans to have massive, over sized….
I'll have to get back to this ;-)

Unfortunately the AC ist kaputt. Need a new motor and it can't even be ordered until Monday so...
That sucks. How's the tanks temperatures doing? Get the window unit going?
I too have a window unit, on standby, for these situations. Lesson i learned apocalypse #2., lesson #1 was backup power(hurricane Irma).
 
I'll have to get back to this ;-)


That sucks. How's the tanks temperatures doing? Get the window unit going?
I too have a window unit, on standby, for these situations. Lesson i learned apocalypse #2., lesson #1 was backup power(hurricane Irma).
Tanks are 79 and 80 due to extensive fan use and cold water changes.
House is 80 though
 
Tanks are 79 and 80 due to extensive fan use and cold water changes.
House is 80 though
That sucks, makes it hard to sleep at night. At least that is still safe tank temps though.

I found a solution to your rat problem though, but it is definitely not osha approved. Just need some wire, metal mesh, peanut butter and an outlet...
1000006401.jpg
 
Tanks are 79 and 80 due to extensive fan use and cold water changes.
House is 80 though
That's my normal target temperature, everything should be fine. Do you have some frozen water bottles, can help maintain temp if it wants to rise. Just put 1 in return pump chamber and replace once it's half thawed. One under the armpits should get you shivering.. window unit?
 
That's my normal target temperature, everything should be fine. Do you have some frozen water bottles, can help maintain temp if it wants to rise. Just put 1 in return pump chamber and replace once it's half thawed. One under the armpits should get you shivering.. window unit?
Yeah
Been doing that too. Window unit is trying its best. It’s just not meant to cool more then one room.
 
Give him a couple years, 500 par, lots of flow. He might grow a few more antlers in 10 years.
Not enough flow stuck in the corner like that.
 
Another thing for the office arrived today!

IMG_4241.jpeg
IMG_4240.jpeg
I have been eyeing those on Etsy for YEARS. How do you like it? Is it pretty solid?
 
I have been eyeing those on Etsy for YEARS. How do you like it? Is it pretty solid?
Definitely seems of a very high build quality, very happy! Also the seller was very nice.
10% off if you want
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new