There's something fishy about this build...

Nope
Backup batteries
I consider generator a must have piece of equipment. Not just for the tank, but for you too. $500-$1000 and you can power the tank, fridge, lights, tv, microwave, etc. My 5500w CAT generator($650), connected to the panel, will run my a/c, tanks, fridge.. everything except the water heater and stove. Inverter generators are better,if you can swing it($2-$4k).
Hopefully your power won't be out more than a few hours..
 
It's an ex and it involves voodoo
But she was cute... and how was I to know her dolls were made out of human hair and skin??

1749343581108.jpg
 
1000053932.jpg

Because they're all at least "a little crazy".
No
There are plenty of boring people out there.
Also, that would make it an improper graph. I hate improper graphs
 
I consider generator a must have piece of equipment. Not just for the tank, but for you too. $500-$1000 and you can power the tank, fridge, lights, tv, microwave, etc. My 5500w CAT generator($650), connected to the panel, will run my a/c, tanks, fridge.. everything except the water heater and stove. Inverter generators are better,if you can swing it($2-$4k).
Hopefully your power won't be out more than a few hours..
We use our generator to recharge our full house backup battery.
 
How long does the full house battery last?
Depends on what we have running on it, if we turn off non-essentials (laptops, beer fridges, etc) we can usually get close to 24 hrs on it. We're looking at adding another unit - they can run in sync together. But it powers the regular fridge, well, all the tanks, lights, fans, etc
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new