There's something fishy about this build...

Not that!
1749395806095.gif
 
How the heck are you gonna remove that rock boring urchin?

They latch on SO tight.
 
How the heck are you gonna remove that rock boring urchin?

They latch on SO tight.
I need to find them at night when they are feeding. They lodge themselves so well during the day.
 
I need to find them at night when they are feeding. They lodge themselves so well during the day.
How long have you had it?
 
How long have you had it?
A few years. Got them for some variety without knowing the cons. Hopefully, it’s the only one in this tank.
 
So… guess I won some stuff… MOTM or something… but we know what that means...
Oprah Winfrey Car GIF
Top Shelf had to be used for corals/live stock.
 
Harley is getting big...🙂
20250608_222517.jpg

new supplementing food source...😉
20250608_221900.jpg
20250608_222140.jpg
 
Well I still have fake Covid fever… I do have a tendency to go very loopy but I think I'm fine

Still can take a FTS!
IMG_4273.jpeg

So tell me what your favorite thing about my tank is?
The corals, the fish, the scape??
 
Well I still have fake Covid fever… I do have a tendency to go very loopy but I think I'm fine

Still can take a FTS!
IMG_4273.jpeg

So tell me what your favorite thing about my tank is?
The corals, the fish, the scape??
The oil spill!
 
Well I still have fake Covid fever… I do have a tendency to go very loopy but I think I'm fine

Still can take a FTS!
IMG_4273.jpeg

So tell me what your favorite thing about my tank is?
The corals, the fish, the scape??
Do you need medical attention, are you having a stroke?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new