These Pumpkin Spice Blastos are FRIGHTFULLY NICE!!

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
25,969
Reaction score
33,330
Location
Winter Park, FL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
These Pumpkin Spice Blastos have some spice and everything nice!!!


50409741357_0cd43f3db7_c.jpg


50409586871_e380ce1c94_c.jpg


50409586881_f22797c8e6_c.jpg
 
Had me at pretty but lost me at price. Wish I could hang with the big boys
 
We are actually going to be selling this rock as a whole. It is pretty much totally covered. It would be 1k for the entire piece.


50424222118_398c1c73eb_c.jpg


50424222148_70a3027036_c.jpg

​
 
It truly is beautiful but I’m saving for a holly grail. Maybe a TSA holy grail.
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new