Think got INFECTED WITH A BUG or ITCH...Contagious?

See....

4DE0EF3F-8E9E-44DE-A24C-6DDC85F49C2A.jpeg 5CE81F85-5970-4FF0-9917-561D97195D69.jpeg
 
Everything will go in here for 6-8 weeks and then to s-500 Maybe a little overkill for a qt tank. BUT. I LOVE HER.

86942CE0-8192-49AC-ABA9-8B3F5DA0BF37.jpeg
 
...... to get a bigger tank lol. I put all this effort into modding Red Sea max 250 Tank which was brand new, and before I put a drop of water I was wanting a bigger tank. So I found this . RSM S-500 LED Brand new everything in original packaging. Just drove 16 hours round trip to pick it up. 250 is for sale by the way. Northern Ca

6BF5C870-4181-4116-9431-F512BC17BB1C.jpeg F3099921-5E28-48EC-B966-730076053B44.jpeg 258C9A17-C86B-4DEA-A82D-0501F0C21394.jpeg BD4FACF8-8127-43F0-B75B-96690D38FC0D.jpeg 7B3EADCF-3E50-492D-A087-0BF47AFF4FFB.jpeg C7DFD3CE-D013-4115-B3C7-4684DFBB584C.jpeg 5FE7E295-AF48-416C-A520-3A0688851A71.jpeg C93FEEBB-607D-4F1F-88EA-738B2A2092F2.jpeg 1B024FD9-0EC5-4318-8927-48A906ED6A6B.jpeg
How much did you get it for?
 
How much did you get it for?
This one ? 1700$ brand new open boxes myself. S-500 led. The nano reefer I got with bubble magnus skimmer 350 used but mint.

F7F51B11-D6D8-4FE0-AEF7-EA43075C3280.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new