Thinking of adding reefbrites to Tek Elite

Chac317

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As title states, I’m thinking of picking up two reefbrite strips while the holiday sales are happening. My tank is only 18” deep so I was leaning towards the tech model, don’t think I would need the xho. I know the reefbrites can be mounted directly to the ATI fixtures but I was curious if anybody with a tech elite fixture had them. Do they attach the same way? I’d hate to buy them and not have a way to attach them.

Also, I have 3 blue plus and 3 coral plus bulbs, along with two Biotek B5 actinic led tubes (8 bulb fixture). If I added the RBs would I be better off going 4 blue plus and 4 coral plus and ditching the led tubes? Open to suggestions if anyone has similar experiences.

OP
OP
Chac317

Chac317

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know they have the brackets my concern was with the screw holes on the tek fixture. From what I’ve read the brackets just screw into the ATIs but I wasn’t sure if the screw holes line up on the tek.

Reefbrite

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to other users the holes should line up perfectly. If you have any issues mounting your Tech LED feel free to contact us.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.8%
Back