Third time better be the charm

so sorry.
Miss You Dogs GIF by giphystudios2021
 
Test results from Wed were very low. Changed about 30g slightly better. Made up some kalk water and will dose a small bit tonight. Alk and calcium are both lower then I would prefer. Made some water and set up the awc. Will get it programmed and set up to run on Wednesday. Working the election polls all day on Tuesday for a few extra bucks. Working on getting the nems out of the tank. A few are heading over to @MrsBugmaster . Tank is looking happy fish are doing well. The new desjardini has been named Frank.
20230806_173925.jpg
 
Test results from Wed were very low. Changed about 30g slightly better. Made up some kalk water and will dose a small bit tonight. Alk and calcium are both lower then I would prefer. Made some water and set up the awc. Will get it programmed and set up to run on Wednesday. Working the election polls all day on Tuesday for a few extra bucks. Working on getting the nems out of the tank. A few are heading over to @MrsBugmaster . Tank is looking happy fish are doing well. The new desjardini has been named Frank.
20230806_173925.jpg
Looks good!
 
Wait a minute ...is that Becky w a B ... ;)
1691405000927.png

I thought soo...:)
 
Wait a minute ...is that Becky w a B ... ;)
1691405000927.png

I thought soo...:)
1. Not that old.
2. Not that hair. That's the other Becky.
3. Definately not that outfit.
4. But the car yes.
;)
 
Correct hair and stache to match

Cobra squad
What did you say about a mirror or something... :thinking-face: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
no more gummies Nate...;):grinning-face-with-big-eyes:
 
Won a 100$ gift card from Live Aquaria. Not sure but I have heard some stories about bad experiences. Not sure what to pick up. Could get a peppermint and bumblebees for the office or emeralds for the 180g. I pretty much am good on fish atm. But could always get some more just not sure what I want. Any ideas?
 
Won a 100$ gift card from Live Aquaria. Not sure but I have heard some stories about bad experiences. Not sure what to pick up. Could get a peppermint and bumblebees for the office or emeralds for the 180g. I pretty much am good on fish atm. But could always get some more just not sure what I want. Any ideas?
You can always buy dry goods as well. All the Cronie gang said Diver's Den is usually decent when I asked.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new