Third time better be the charm

What lights are in first pic? Great post for your 3rdfecta
I used mars aqua for the old tank and got reefbreeders for the new one.
 
20230919_153232.jpg
 
IMG-20230921-WA0071.jpg

Skipped the last 2 dives today. Would have gone if they weren't extra $$. Even diving nitrox all week I am exhausted. Quiet day at the pool sounded good. Tomorrow we head home. Pix will happen next week.
Couple good ones:
202309211131411729.jpg

202309211059459520.jpg

202309201349233790.jpg

202309181131366110.jpg
 
Time now 9:30 am Saturday 9/23 Fiji.
Check out is 1030. Ride to airport leaves at 3pm. 2.5 hrs to get there. Then flight to LA leaves at 940pm 9/23.
Arrive in LA at 1255 (1pm) on 9/23. That's right we get to LA before we leave Fiji.
Leave LA at 11:45pm 9/23 arrive in Charlotte 7:30 am on 9/24. Leave Charlotte at 11:30 am arrive in cle 1:15pm.
I hate travel days.
 
Time now 9:30 am Saturday 9/23 Fiji.
Check out is 1030. Ride to airport leaves at 3pm. 2.5 hrs to get there. Then flight to LA leaves at 940pm 9/23.
Arrive in LA at 1255 (1pm) on 9/23. That's right we get to LA before we leave Fiji.
Leave LA at 11:45pm 9/23 arrive in Charlotte 7:30 am on 9/24. Leave Charlotte at 11:30 am arrive in cle 1:15pm.
I hate travel days.
Time traveler
Wake Up Waiting GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski
 
Time now 9:30 am Saturday 9/23 Fiji.
Check out is 1030. Ride to airport leaves at 3pm. 2.5 hrs to get there. Then flight to LA leaves at 940pm 9/23.
Arrive in LA at 1255 (1pm) on 9/23. That's right we get to LA before we leave Fiji.
Leave LA at 11:45pm 9/23 arrive in Charlotte 7:30 am on 9/24. Leave Charlotte at 11:30 am arrive in cle 1:15pm.
I hate travel days.
Gross
 
Time now 9:30 am Saturday 9/23 Fiji.
Check out is 1030. Ride to airport leaves at 3pm. 2.5 hrs to get there. Then flight to LA leaves at 940pm 9/23.
Arrive in LA at 1255 (1pm) on 9/23. That's right we get to LA before we leave Fiji.
Leave LA at 11:45pm 9/23 arrive in Charlotte 7:30 am on 9/24. Leave Charlotte at 11:30 am arrive in cle 1:15pm.
I hate travel days.
Speaking of Fiji.....

IMG_20230922_154831611.jpg
 
What's tonight's winning lotto numbers ?... ;) :)
Doc Brown Shock GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy
Back To The Future GIF
Back To The Future Cubs GIF by Leroy Patterson
Loop Waiting GIF
...:grinning-face-with-big-eyes:
 
Back in the states. Fun time trying to get out of fiji. Not once but twice.
20230923_181231.jpg

If I was in Fiji, I would only have tried to leave once to leave and then said "F it" and back to the beach.

Can't wait to see more pics... :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Almost home. In Charlotte. I caught some kind of bug. Need shower and bed.
Some more teasers.

IMG-20230922-WA0028.jpg

IMG-20230922-WA0019.jpg
Get better!
 
Home, dropped luggage, checked tanks all present and accounted for, over to Man's house get doggo, grab shower. Soup and nascar. Tomorrow home for good, dishwasher delivery, pictures and clean and test tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new