OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the idea, I actually have considered building one for my 40b qt. I hate the idea of you buying an AOI drop-in. They are super easy to make if you have or have access to a few tools. There are many that will help you if you have questions. You can build it around your exact specs, and it's usually quite a bit cheaper..
Using basic acrylic and table saw? I'm game. I have a bit of scrap acrylic but it is prob too thin.

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sent my Fauna Marine Icp test in back on 12/29. Priority mail to the Houston TX address. Usps says it was delivered 12/31. Go onto the site to check results and it says it hasn't been recieved? There's a postal strike in Germany?
Just took samples for my ATI test, sending them out today. Addy is in California. Do all the tests get shipped to Germany? Any tests done local?
Just want to see about metals and trace stuff now that dinos have gone to visit everyone else.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So sent my Fauna Marine Icp test in back on 12/29. Priority mail to the Houston TX address. Usps says it was delivered 12/31. Go onto the site to check results and it says it hasn't been recieved? There's a postal strike in Germany?
Just took samples for my ATI test, sending them out today. Addy is in California. Do all the tests get shipped to Germany? Any tests done local?
Just want to see about metals and trace stuff now that dinos have gone to visit everyone else.
@danieyella @MERKEY ??

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have any experience with ICP test so I will let those tagged chime in. I ran through some companies online and came across this one that looks to be based out of CO

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Y'all and your flagrant use of twss where not really warranted is kind of killing the magic of it.

The litness test should be, " Would Barney Stinson TWSS?" Or "Would Sterling Archer PHRASING?"

If so, Proceed.
Or would FISHY twss... everyone stealing my ish...

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I did a thing. Or will do a thing. Sunday. 40g IM nuvo w. Stand. Will be my office upgrade tank.
Screenshot_20230203-113025_Messenger.jpg

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nem ,clown harem tank ??... ;) ;)

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don't have any on hand, Do yourself a favor and stop by and grab some original flavor, Mr. Clean the magic erasers. They really do make cleaning dried up tanks, a breeze.
Got em and yes they are the best cleaning tools out there.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 131 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 15 6.7%
Back