Third time better be the charm

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blame the hawkfish. I have one in with the puffers and other FL fishes. he is a butthead and that is the only tank with things that keep him in check lol.
He's going in jail for a bit when I add the fish in qt. I'm on the fence about taking him back to the store, but I may just try to get him put in place instead.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two X's like the beer

While Dos Equis is definitely enjoyable, I couldn't take not knowing so I ran a search. Turns out that it is dox with one x although some people use dos equis. :)

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While Dos Equis is definitely enjoyable, I couldn't take not knowing so I ran a search. Turns out that it is dox with one x although some people use dos equis. :)
download (3).jpeg

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Um no..... 2x's. Dos means 2 equis means x. Let's not discuss what happens when 3 x's get involved. And, disclaimer, I am by no means recommending or suggesting you buy beer from wal mart I just used their picture.
Screenshot_20230131-140553_Chrome.jpg

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Better than Dos Equine.....

Or is it........

horse trot GIF

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Um no..... 2x's. Dos means 2 equis means x. Let's not discuss what happens when 3 x's get involved. And, disclaimer, I am by no means recommending or suggesting you buy beer from wal mart I just used their picture.
3 Xs and Vin Diesel?

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I reject your attempted nerderbation on a word that isn't in the Scrabble dictionary.

To all who shall see these presents, greetings. No ye that on this day January 31st in the year of our lord 2023. The correct spelling is Doxx.

Now it's official.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Um, we were discussing the correct spelling of dox. Dos Equis was brought up but the topic was the word dox. May I suggest you read and know the content of posts on YOUR thread before engaging!?! :winking-face-with-tongue:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I reject your attempted nerderbation on a word that isn't in the Scrabble dictionary.

To all who shall see these presents, greetings. No ye that on this day January 31st in the year of our lord 2023. The correct spelling is Doxx.

Now it's official.
Apparently, it's one of the rare occurrences where everyone is right! Everyone wins even if they are a loser.

dox​

verb

ˈdäks

variants or doxx
doxed or doxxed; doxing or doxxing; doxes or doxxes
transitive verb
informal
: to publicly identify or publish private information about (someone) especially as a form of punishment or revenge
… Facebook, like other platforms, wants to prevent users from being doxed or otherwise targeted for harassment …—Karissa Bell
On general principles, I support Internet anonymity and look askance at people's efforts to "out" or "dox" anonymous Web commenters whose views they disagree with, much less for simple sport.—Damon Poeter
This isn't the first time the LAPD has been doxxed. In 2011, a group affiliated with the online hackers Anonymous claimed responsibility for posting personal information of more than 40 officers, including their home addresses, campaign contributions, property records, and names of family members after they claimed the LAPD oppressed them by shutting down the Occupy L.A. Movement.—Christine Pelisek
doxing noun
or doxxing
pluraldoxings or doxxings
informal
They were doxed when an anonymous Wikipedia user edited their pages. The information was quickly removed after the doxing was discovered and aides contacted authorities.—Alex Horton and Reis Thebault
… "doxxing"—the term used for the troll harassment technique of finding and then posting a user's sensitive personal information, including addresses, phone numbers, and even Social Security numbers.—Harry Bruinius
The Bergen County Prosecutor's Office Cyber Crimes Unit began investigating a pattern of doxxings and harassing phone calls that targeted the employees, authorities said.—Chris Sheldon

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Now it's official.
I will admit I had no idea what the heck you were talking about so I had to Google it. Doxx was a new word of the day for me.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will admit I had no idea what the heck you were talking about so I had to Google it. Doxx was a new word of the day for me.
Ok fine. I'll do the legwork for anyone not familiar.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok fine. I'll do the legwork for anyone not familiar.

:::insert mind blown emoji:::.... what is this sorcery?!??!?!?!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 63 34.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 26.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 32.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back