OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is Awesome! Congrats. Where's mama?
She is around. I knew something was up when I got to the house. She was just hanging around in the neighbors yard. She dropped early this year.

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't hate the player. Hate the game.
Just got a new phone very happy.
samsung galaxy a54 5g. Wanted it expandable and it has a macro lens. I will be getting a special case so I can use the phone as my dive camera.

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to go grab my jars for honey..... um surprise.
20230527_164548.jpg

11 half pints and 11 quarter pints. All crystallized i totally forgot them from last year. It is yummy but no one wants crystalized honey. Will use it to make food for them later. But now I need to get more jars.

Last edited:

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to go grab my jars for honey..... um surprise.
20230527_164548.jpg

11 half pints and 11 quarter pints. All crystallized i totally forgot them from last year. It is yummy but no one wants crystalized honey. Will use it to make food for them later. But now I need to get more jars.
Still tastes great and it'll make mead just fine. If it's not all bee food, I can send some back in mead form. Unless the last was unpleasant.

Congrats on the deer!

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still tastes great and it'll make mead just fine. If it's not all bee food, I can send some back in mead form. Unless the last was unpleasant.

Congrats on the deer!
If anyone would like some pm me. Like @Mschmidt said its perfectly fine to eat. But it's not what you see in the stores so people are scared of it. It's actually a sign that it's truely "raw" and better then what you see in the stores. The fawn is still back there this am. Mom came and fed him so looks like today will be tank day. Maybe honey tomorrow.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If anyone would like some pm me. Like @Mschmidt said its perfectly fine to eat. But it's not what you see in the stores so people are scared of it. It's actually a sign that it's truely "raw" and better then what you see in the stores. The fawn is still back there this am. Mom came and fed him so looks like today will be tank day. Maybe honey tomorrow.
Real honey does crystalise. Odd how that works.

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's shipping cost on those honey jars?
I think it depends on where they go I have to see if they will fit in any of the flat rate boxes.

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man helped with tank chores today. Definately need MOAR fish. Po and ni within normal range buy I had been running it high, just because the export vs imput made it that way. Hair algae is taking over again so did a hard clean. Just praying levels don't bottom out. I have po and ni to dose but I don't want to just feed the hair algae either.
Still have the baby deer. So all of the work I have been doing this weekend has been prep and the 10 min projects that turn into an hour. I have finally had the chance to sit down and relax. I bought myself a hammock at aldis and am enjoying the rest of the day.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am absolutely interested, if you still have some in a few weeks. I'm in the midst of moving to the inlaws and I don't want to ship stuff here to move extra, or there for myself before I get there lol

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back