Third time better be the charm

Thought you did sell it ,i remember labeled ,no ??
Yes labeled but I just give it away to friends and family. May have enough this year to take for barter at the local farmers market. I hate the idea of selling it but may have enough to try.
 
Yes labeled but I just give it away to friends and family. May have enough this year to take for barter at the local farmers market. I hate the idea of selling it but may have enough to try.
You have amazing honey!
The farmer market in springfield is usually pretty low stock. Each booth is very underwhelming.

I think you'll be good :)
 
20230602_122200.jpg
20230602_122150.jpg

VERY PLEASED. Have a list for next week. Swallowtail angel time. They shipped at 1.018 so I am bringing them up to 1.025 a half cup every 5 min. No signs of any injury or issues, externally. Tang is nice and plump and VERY active.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new