Third time better be the charm

Started the day with a treat.
20230617_083856.jpg

Princess after her bath getting ready for the show.
20230617_102859.jpg
 
Good Morning Becky with a B ... :)
We need to arrange a jar of that honey !! ehh put it on @F i s h y 's tab he won't mind...;):D
 
OK i lost the list I had and @fishguy242 asked so here it is.
If you would like honey please message me your address and your choice(s) of size bottles. I have small (1/4 pint aka 8 tablespoons) medium (what I sent out last year 1/2 pints) large (full pint).
There is no charge (unless shipping is over 50$ then I will reach out to you) Just pay it forward. When shipped I will send you a tracking #. I will ship usps cheapest rate possible.
Will be delivering to central Indiana first week of August so @F i s h y and @rmorris_14 I got you covered just shoot me your size selection.
Edit:
Feel free to share with anyone at the Cafe I know some may not follow me here.
 
OK i lost the list I had and @fishguy242 asked so here it is.
If you would like honey please message me your address and your choice(s) of size bottles. I have small (1/4 pint aka 8 tablespoons) medium (what I sent out last year 1/2 pints) large (full pint).
There is no charge (unless shipping is over 50$ then I will reach out to you) Just pay it forward. When shipped I will send you a tracking #. I will ship usps cheapest rate possible.
Will be delivering to central Indiana first week of August so @F i s h y and @rmorris_14 I got you covered just shoot me your size selection.
Edit:
Feel free to share with anyone at the Cafe I know some may not follow me here.
I always like the largest size possible :smiling-face-with-halo:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new