Third time better be the charm

I wish I was going next weekend too... We've got a conference we're going to and I'm gone the following two weekends, back for one and gone for two more. Gonna be a busy couple of months.
 
I wish I was going next weekend too... We've got a conference we're going to and I'm gone the following two weekends, back for one and gone for two more. Gonna be a busy couple of months.
Yeah I hear you. Then the holiday stuff starts. Fun times.
 
Yeah I hear you. Then the holiday stuff starts. Fun times.
I take the week between Christmas and New Year's off. It's Christmas, my anniversary, my birthday, then New Year's. I figure everyone else can carry me for a week (or they'll just call... They always call).
 
This is where this goes.
IMG_20231007_200814.jpg

Done. Moved the mixing station over by about 16 inches to make room for the white shelving rack thing. Need to clean the heater, mixing pump and the barrel. It's got a lot of precip in it. That's tomorrow and the office reset. Going to bed early it's been a busy day.
 
This is where this goes.
IMG_20231007_200814.jpg

Done. Moved the mixing station over by about 16 inches to make room for the white shelving rack thing. Need to clean the heater, mixing pump and the barrel. It's got a lot of precip in it. That's tomorrow and the office reset. Going to bed early it's been a busy day.
It's still just as awesome here!
 
I made homemade biscuits this morning and gave my mom some of your honey… she is over there eating biscuits and honey saying “mmmmmmmm” about every ten seconds and “I haven’t had something like this in a long time” :star-struck:

IMG_6471.jpeg

I didn’t get a picture before she ate it lol
 
Last edited:
I made homemade biscuits this morning and gave my mom some of your honey… she is over there eating biscuits and honey saying “mmmmmmmm” about every ten seconds and “I haven’t had something like this in a long time” :star-struck:

IMG_6471.jpeg

I didn’t get a picture before she ate it lol
I also had biscuits and her honey this morning!
 
I made homemade biscuits this morning and gave my mom some of your honey… she is over there eating biscuits and honey saying “mmmmmmmm” about every ten seconds and “I haven’t had something like this in a long time” :star-struck:

IMG_6471.jpeg

I didn’t get a picture before she ate it lol
Those look sooo good.
 
My 19 year old son sent this to me and I feel like you needed it. Yeah. I have zero explanation for WHY I think you need it. You just do. I apologize in advance…

 
I have plenty more where that came from.
;)
I'm so glad you all are enjoying it. If I missed anyone who would like some just shoot me a message with an address to send it to.
 
I've been using a fork to pull out pieces of the comb and eating it like candy but it's actually better than candy.
i need comb in my next batch :star-struck:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new