Third time better be the charm

Wives or puppies?

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office
 
this is why you end up on the couch ;)
Only because the wife and pups take up all of the bed. Seriously, she is 4'11" and she starfishes across the whole (king size) mattress. Honestly, it defies physics.
 
Only because the wife and pups take up all of the bed. Seriously, she is 4'11" and she starfishes across the whole (king size) mattress. Honestly, it defies physics.
Learn how to sleep on the edge. Will come in handy if you're stuck on a moutain for days or trying to get into Mordor.
 
Only because the wife and pups take up all of the bed. Seriously, she is 4'11" and she starfishes across the whole (king size) mattress. Honestly, it defies physics.
I'm not buying this as the reason... ;)
 
sump for 180 ,what Danner do you have not submersible ?
I have a mag 1200 and 800, crap they are in line or submerged. Perfect. They have been I a box for years forgot they were submersible!!! Thanks Frank.
 
I feel you. We (4 of us at the time) used to live in a 900 sf mobile home. Now we have a large 1100sf ranch lol. But we do have an unfinished basement. It's full of crap but it's crap I would not be able to keep without a basement and I loves to keep lots of crap :face-with-hand-over-mouth:
I have alot of crap too, it's in the attic :)
 
Is give up the basement and have a shed for no snow :winking-face:
Yes, we have no snow. I think it snowed at my house once that I remember. That was 28 years ago though so....
 
It's that time again. Tonight is chex mix tomorrow is cookies. Only 3 kind this year 4 if you count the secret Banana ones I'm making for myself, thanks Tifney;)
20231117_181959.jpg
 
It's that time again. Tonight is chex mix tomorrow is cookies. Only 3 kind this year 4 if you count the secret Banana ones I'm making for myself, thanks Tifney;)
20231117_181959.jpg
Banana Ketchup Chex Mix????
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new