Third time better be the charm

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
I gotta post this.
VideoCapture_20240308-200315.jpg
 
So I built a thing. Going to have to wait a few days to see if it holds water. I like learning and doing new things ;)
1000009527.jpg
1000009539.jpg
1000009543.jpg

I haven't glued in the aio part in yet. I want to see if it holds water first. If not I can try some silicone or I can try turning it into a terrarium. I have seen some pretty wicked terrariums.
 
So I built a thing. Going to have to wait a few days to see if it holds water. I like learning and doing new things ;)
1000009527.jpg
1000009539.jpg
1000009543.jpg

I haven't glued in the aio part in yet. I want to see if it holds water first. If not I can try some silicone or I can try turning it into a terrarium. I have seen some pretty wicked terrariums.
SWEET!
 
So I built a thing. Going to have to wait a few days to see if it holds water. I like learning and doing new things ;)
1000009527.jpg
1000009539.jpg
1000009543.jpg

I haven't glued in the aio part in yet. I want to see if it holds water first. If not I can try some silicone or I can try turning it into a terrarium. I have seen some pretty wicked terrariums.
I might try to head over to my buddy's here in a little bit and build ours.
 
I might try to head over to my buddy's here in a little bit and build ours.
I was surprised at how easy it was. So that means it wil likely leak. :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
I was surprised at how easy it was. So that means it wil likely leak. :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:
I'm nervous to attempt mine
 
I'm nervous to attempt mine
Nahhh it's not bad. Don't worry about drips or puddles. They will evaporate. Don't wipe them. You'll be great!
 
Worked on the fw tank this afternoon. Pulled quite a few plants out as it was getting overgrown. Deep cleaned bothe sponge filters and skimmed off as much duckweed as i could. Like it much better now. Did a 50% waterchange. Threw in some MB7 to help with things.
Snow is coming tomorrow so i will try that this week sometime.
 
1000009553.jpg

Honey is done. Orders will go out next weekend. Let me know, if you haven't already, if you want some.
oooh, I see my jars!! Going to get special sourdough bread at this bakery in Ojai; toast it and slather with the honey. Yummy!
 
oooh, I see my jars!! Going to get special sourdough bread at this bakery in Ojai; toast it and slather with the honey. Yummy!
The Killer Bee honey she has is the best.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new