Third time better be the charm

Forgot to post these. The results of my glass blowing class.
1000009413.jpg
1000009414.jpg

That yellow fleck was a happy accident. I love that it looks like a fish swimming in the water. There are also intentional bubbles in the paper weight.
 
Forgot to post these. The results of my glass blowing class.
1000009413.jpg
1000009414.jpg

That yellow fleck was a happy accident. I love that it looks like a fish swimming in the water. There are also intentional bubbles in the paper weight.
Wow! Very nice! I have always wanted to try glassblowing!
 
Why is September so far away. So excited for this (with a pre stay in Singapore).
1000009603.jpg

1000009602.jpg

In May I get to go play pirate again on Blackbeards for a week. God I really do love my life.
WORK HARD = PLAY HARD.
 
Why is September so far away. So excited for this (with a pre stay in Singapore).
1000009603.jpg

1000009602.jpg

In May I get to go play pirate again on Blackbeards for a week. God I really do love my life.
WORK HARD = PLAY HARD.
This is awesome!
 
This is awesome!
I am sure hoping so. Man is staying home and I have a feeling it's gonna be epic. lots of nudis and hopefully some sunfish and manta rays.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new