Third time better be the charm

Stop it now. These kind.
1000004801.jpg
You started it.
 
You'll sleep on it ,and be there when they open in mornin'... ;) :grinning-face-with-big-eyes:
200.gif
Happy Dance GIF by orientaltrading
 
... ;) :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
1000009628.jpg

Saw this while out unsupervised. Almost bought it so close to having myself a guard flamingo for the back deck. May go back next weekend.
The fiamingo is a Euclid thing isn't it? Not sure if you watched the ghoul on Saturdays when younger but I feel like I remember him saying something about Euclid and flamingos. But I may just be mixing memories lol
 
The fiamingo is a Euclid thing isn't it? Not sure if you watched the ghoul on Saturdays when younger but I feel like I remember him saying something about Euclid and flamingos. But I may just be mixing memories lol
Not sure to be honest but we can go with that for an excuse to get it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new