Third time better be the charm

Went into the hydros app to check my ph since chemical is supposed to mess with that. Temp was at 73.5. Turns out I forget to plug the heaters back in after the water change on Thursday. Alarm is set now. Nothing happened and tank actually looks really good
 
Ocean Floor.
How did you get that notice? Are you in their fish club or whatever its called? I get nothing from any of the LFSs, probably since I don't do mass-market-social. Also why I skip all Red Sea contests and some of them on here.
 
How did you get that notice? Are you in their fish club or whatever its called? I get nothing from any of the LFSs, probably since I don't do mass-market-social. Also why I skip all Red Sea contests and some of them on here.
I get their weekly email. I think it's on their website to sign up.
 
How did you get that notice? Are you in their fish club or whatever its called? I get nothing from any of the LFSs, probably since I don't do mass-market-social. Also why I skip all Red Sea contests and some of them on here.
1000008356.png
Click the picture.
 
1000008356.png
Click the picture.
Done, you provide excellent customer service Sir Tim, thanks. I thought it might be their 'Fish Club'.
 
Went into the hydros app to check my ph since chemical is supposed to mess with that. Temp was at 73.5. Turns out I forget to plug the heaters back in after the water change on Thursday. Alarm is set now. Nothing happened and tank actually looks really good
Happy you caught the "uh oh" early!
 
Cyano is not gone but definately not as bad.
Leaving tomorrow am for indi and the parents for bird day. Home on Sunday with some new additions.
Monday vacuume the 180g and water change in all 3 tanks.
Tues fly out for VA and another pet sitting gig. Home on the 13. Another vacume and waterchanges.
So we will see then what needs done and take further action.
 
Was the "zipper thing a S.S. reveal ?... 🙂
Christmas Holiday GIF by Rosanna Pansino
Shake It Omg GIF by The Mise Method
 
You should poop BEFORE you leave and not take it with you... Makes the drive more better.


potty squatty GIF
 
Becky, I designed this to D's specifications but it's basically what you'd need. Yours might be ok smaller.

1764453055098.png


2.5" x 2" x 1.5". Hanger is for 1/4" glass though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new