This will make you laugh

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently I went from not dosing anything to dosing a bunch of stuff, I am a regular pharmacist.
So yesterday I asked my wife (as if she would have it) if she had any syringe or anything that can dose down to mills she laughed and asked if I was going shopping again on Amazon.
She then said I might be able to help you.
Today she gives me a box of medical supplies that she kept from over a year ago when I was sick and in it there are a variety of syringes for exactly what I need.
I can't believe she kept all that stuff.
Now I have one for everything I dose
Waste not want not lol
20211206_114934.jpg

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very good .
The way it should be in my opinion as if keep something long enough it should then be able to be re-used,but close line between being frugal/ wise to being a hoarder ha ha.
My mrs says I'm a hoarder but I don't like throwing stuff out to just buy again in the future ^_^
I used to live with my nan and grandad and they had harder upbringing and had to make use of everything and not waste so alot their ways rubbed off on me ( to my mrs dismay)

brmreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is surprising some of the things I've found useful in the house for the reef keeping hobby, that were not previously not even thought about. Ive asked the wife a few times similar questions in regards to what we may have that I could possibly use. I have even found myself, whilst shopping for non-reef related things, seeing something and contemplating buying it because it could be better than what I am using now (darn impulse buying). ;)

It's fun even to this day to keep a reef. Don't know if I could ever see myself without a reef in the house.

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 92 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back