Thought it was time to say Hello....

  • Thread starter Thread starter rcillig
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rcillig

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2019
Messages
173
Reaction score
169
Location
Omaha
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone Rob here from Omaha Nebraska, been creeping the forums for about 6 months or so getting info on stuff when needed and losing my self-reading about stuff I need to know. I was into the hobby about 25 years ago and there is so much more info now its crazy...

Currently got a few tanks up and going, 40b with my frags & fish, 40 breeder with a few fish, a 55g that I use a makeshift live rock seed station, add the rock I get into it so its good to go when I put a new tank together also house a Huma Huma and Puffer in here to munch any little creature that may arrive on the rocks as I've got a fair amount from people getting out of the hobby and ya just never know..... next is a 37rimless in my room, kinda my own little private oasis I sit and watch when life put the pressure on me, and finally a 75 that is cycling now. Also got a 180 that I'm collecting the equipment for.... down to just lights and a stand and its good to go.

Fish wise I currently got a pair of Purple Tangs and as my own Trophies, a pair of Ornate Wrasses and a Female Leopard Wrasse, a Yellow Tang, an Huma Huma and a Blue Spotted Puffer, a pair of Black Ice Snowflake Clowns and a small school (6) of Chromies.... they have grown on me and I have come to like them very much... there are spread out over 4 tanks so don't think they are all packed into one tank by any means.... oh oh oh almost forgot I just inherited a Juvenal Korean Angel from a buddy who tried to but four angels in a 40b and the Korean was beating the others up, so he gave it to me for $10.... steal imo.

But anyways I've learned so much on this site I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for this great source of info.
Rob
 
4A9EF5BB-C03C-463D-BDAC-3AF8C13723BF.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
Welcome to R2R! Sounds like you have a lot going on. That’s awesome! Now start posting pictures! We love pictures!

Still mastering the art of good photos, I just can't get the color and crystal clear pictures as I see on here daily.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new