Thoughts on flexible drain tubing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Afrashz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have some flex PVC I used for a non aquarium project. How do you get rid of the "memory" in the tubing? I soaked it in a tub of hot water and straightened it out under weight. If curled back up.
 
Flex PVC is useful for some things but I hate working with the stuff. The larger sizes are like wrestling with an anaconda.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new