tierra del fuego

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
i got a little piece with my frag but its tiny maybe in a couple months (i glued the piece to a plug)
 
My wife picked up a little more than I expected but all nice looking. Thanks Windy City.
 
I agree with KLR, looks very similar to an anthroceris. I wouldn't rule out clathrata either.
 
I'm at school wife is at home, ill have her post it. Picked up a few others as well but they arnt the del fuego so I won't post them.
 
5abe3apa.jpg


Looks like red planet for now, give it a month or so and ill post new pics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new