Tigahboy's Macroalgae Tank(s)

strich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates? I honestly think you're one of the few actually pushing the boundaries of tank beauty.

I'd love to know your thoughts about making scapes a little more mixed - IE some corals/sponges draped or backdropped in macro algae. I have come across very few tanks trying this.

OP
OP
Tigahboy

Tigahboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates? I honestly think you're one of the few actually pushing the boundaries of tank beauty.

I'd love to know your thoughts about making scapes a little more mixed - IE some corals/sponges draped or backdropped in macro algae. I have come across very few tanks trying this.
Thanks for the reminder to update this thread. It's been awhile. Been super busy with work, and while I still post regularly on my Instagram, I haven't done a great job posting anywhere else. I have a lot of new projects since the last time I posted here, so will work on taking and editing some photos to actually do a proper post with all of those new tanks. But here's a recent photo of one my pretty Pajama Cardinalfish in my 70g in the meantime. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

DSC08264.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the reminder to update this thread. It's been awhile. Been super busy with work, and while I still post regularly on my Instagram, I haven't done a great job posting anywhere else. I have a lot of new projects since the last time I posted here, so will work on taking and editing some photos to actually do a proper post with all of those new tanks. But here's a recent photo of one my pretty Pajama Cardinalfish in my 70g in the meantime. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

DSC08264.jpg
Don’t forget us!!!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.9%
Back