Time for a reef party!

Udle42

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to be involved in MTRC many years ago and had to get out of the hobby, but now I'm back! I'd like to get to know the local Nashville reefing community again. I love to host gatherings and have a great space for it, so local reefers it's time to party! I host regular game nights and poker nights and seems like it would be a fun way to get the local reefing community together. I have a couple of beautiful nano tanks I'd love to share. Some of my nicest corals are from a local reefer and I believe that's one of the best ways to enjoy this hobby is with the people in your local community who have the same passion. If I get enough interest I'll set up a date! Please let me know if this is something that would interest you! I look forward to meeting you!
Hope to see you soon,
Ronnie
20210925_150349~2.jpg
20211022_222325.jpg
20211022_222340.jpg

musicman223

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy! Similar story here. I got out of the hobby about 2007 and just got back in a month ago. I'm in Smyrna but absolutely down for a Nashville get-together.

Just say "when!" I have a few other reefers in my neighborhood that don't post here, but would probably come hang.

OP
OP
U

Udle42

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy! Similar story here. I got out of the hobby about 2007 and just got back in a month ago. I'm in Smyrna but absolutely down for a Nashville get-together.

Just say "when!" I have a few other reefers in my neighborhood that don't post here, but would probably come hang.
Excellent! I'm in Lavergne so we are practically neighbors! You like to play Texas Hold'em?

musicman223

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never really played poker before, but am totally down to try and hang out!

I'm not a gambler so I won't play with more than like pocket change or anything. If you have a group that's all serious about it and putting real money down, I'm probably not the dude you're looking for. But if you like hanging out and laughing a ton, I'm yer huckleberry!

Also, I am absolutely down for a weeknight hang. No kids so I can do what I want! As long as the wife allows it. :) Any night but Wednesday is good for me. Free weeknights are a lot easier for me to come by than weekends. I was thinking through our upcoming calendar of events and I'm basically booked every Saturday and Sunday except for one weekend through New Year's. Ugh!

UrksOceanReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely interested in some Holdem and I’m the club Prez so we should definitely be in discussion for a monthly club meeting next year

OP
OP
U

Udle42

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely interested in some Holdem and I’m the club Prez so we should definitely be in discussion for a monthly club meeting next year
Great! I'm also happy to host a club meeting at my place. If that's something you're interested in let me know. And as far as a game night I could do any weekend I don't have my kids on a Friday Saturday or Sunday. Whatever is convenient for everyone who is interested. I could even do this weekend if there is enough interest.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back