Time to end Copper....Now what?

  • Thread starter Thread starter germs101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I had them between 1.5-2.0 for 33 days. For the first week I tested daily, then every other day the second week, and finally every 3 days after.

I keep racking my brain thinking I did something wrong during the copper, and this is velvet's ugly self coming to get them, but I was so careful.... The first attempt I had with treating copper was too late and everything died. This is my first "success" in treating with it, but I'd feel more confident if the fish would swim right!
 
It's been 14 days since these two tangs have been out of copper and 10 days since the FW dip that stopped the Hippo from twitching. In this case, how long should I observe them before putting them in the display?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new