• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Time to trim the chaeto

BigJohnWoody

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2011
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to trim back my chaeto. I will do a quart sized bag shipped to your door USPS flat rate box for 12 dollars. I can do at least 4 orders worth. Chaeto is healthy and I have a good population of pods and mini brittle stars, so I would think there will be some in the chaeto. I can't guarantee it though. I can ship any day this week.
 
I had red bugs about 4 months ago. Treated with 3 rounds of interceptor. Nothing since, that I know of. I do have Brissle worms and aiptasia though. If you count those as pests.
 
I am interested in some. Also if u could put few the stars in i would pay the 12 been wanting some those in my tank

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new