Timing

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdyrkacz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tdyrkacz

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
675
Reaction score
202
Location
Canton CT
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So i just started cycling my first tank. I know it will take 4-6 weeks to get through the cycle. Since I want to quarantine any fish i put into the tank does that mean I should buy the first fish now and start the quarantine? This seems problematic since I don't have water with the proper bacteria to set up the qt tank. What's the best way to do this?
 
No prob tough to answer questions. Figured you know what your really looking for, usually these answers just lead to more questions...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new