Tiny anemone like creatures on glass

  • Thread starter Thread starter logibear
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

logibear

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2024
Messages
640
Reaction score
1,366
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me what these are? I have found 4 of them on my glass today. They are very tiny so hard to get a great picture of but they are all white and look like anemones of some sort.
20260308_115918_39872D52-C601-428E-8128-1F904FF9E543.png

20260308_115918_95439B58-5884-4EFE-B237-B10B69CFF904.png
 
thanks! I think that’s a best case scenario situation 😊
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new