Tips and Tricks on Creating Amazing Aquascapes.

At any Home Depot or other home store. You can search your local HD website for "acrylic driveway rods" and their site will tell you exactly what isle and bin they're located :)

Also, I recommend you use this if it's still available from Marco ;-)
31e122941df913777b8f777b5a4adb7f.jpg
Im scared to use it, what if I hate the rock formation ? what do I do?
 
Bumping again because it's helpful info!
 
IMG_0352.JPG
I just found this thread and realized my scape sucks. I am going to look into changing it. Never thought of plastic rods and putty before. Thanks. Also, any suggestions would be great here is my tank...
 
Best I could do for now. Lights are almost out. IMG_3480.JPG
 
20170829_024614.jpg

Any help aquascaping this
 
Start with rocks.


Jk, just skim through the thread to get some ideas and remember it only has to look good to you.
 
IMG_2036.JPG
Just finished my setup a few weeks ago. The Totoka live rock stacks really easy and I'm pretty happy with how the aquascape turned out. It helps to start with some really big base pieces laid out on a piece of cardboard the same size as the tank's footprint so you can move it around until you get it how you like it. I will probably move some pieces around as I plan out coral placement but here it is for now-


Build Thread
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/new-red-sea-reefer-xxl750-build.323190
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new