TL’s big boy peninsula 385 gal Sps build!

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta say I stare at my tank every day so I don’t notice much but…. Going through my photo album I realized this chalice is growing like crazy! Sc dynamite I’ve owned for 3 months.
IMG_2212.png
IMG_2211.jpeg

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks FANTASTIC! I love that fluffy tenuis.
Thank you! It’s killer in person! Got that like a week ago it’s chopped off a fresh import so it’s a no namer:. Should be a real stunner! It’s turning purple and blue with red polyps.

Miami Reef

10K Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! It’s killer in person! Got that like a week ago it’s chopped off a fresh import so it’s a no namer:. Should be a real stunner! It’s turning purple and blue with red polyps.
Something about that zeovit that colors acros like magic, eh? :)

My acros are teaching my patience lol.

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something about that zeovit that colors acros like magic, eh? :)

My acros are teaching my patience lol.
Ya know, I don’t know hahahahahahah! It could be zeo it could just be I run halides and everyone else has leds… I grabbed a couple colonies from the same guy that are muddy brown and didn’t have any pe! So far so good and I got nice pe now we just play the waiting game and see if I can adapt them to captive life and color them up! That’s the hardest thing I’ve ever tried in this game! I’m always up for a challenge!

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven’t been on much! Laid up in bed sick with a fever the last couple days ugh…. Did manage to scope out the tank and this piece is getting ready to take off! I can’t remember the name of it but the shoots are rising from the ashes! Should be a cool one!
IMG_2308.png

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get better! Nice picture now back to bed and get some rest.
I wish buddy! I’m a hyped up sick a holic today at work! Masked up and keeping my distance while keeping the shop moving.. :face-with-head-bandage:
IMG_2314.jpeg

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in bed with a fever again! lol… took 3 covid tests over the last week and all negative… guess this is the flu! I don’t think I’ve ever felt so bad in my life ugh! I have had covid 3 times over the last 3 years and it’s nothing like this crap! Anyways off work and enjoying the tank… I got this wild purple hammer about 6 months ago as a single head and a freebie when I bought some stuff:.. it came in on a import as a freebie to my buddy so he cut me a head off… this was tiny and just a deep purple at the time and now it’s about 6 heads with pinkish/orange tips and taking on some green from its neighbor I guess! I’ve seen LPs pull colors from neighbors in pictures but never in person… anywho I can’t share it with you cause my picture taking skills suck! You’ll have to wait till it takes on a bunch of color before I can get a good picture :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: Should be wicked when it grows up neon green, purple, pink and orange: first picture is the subject and the second is the friendly neighbor…
IMG_2322.jpeg
IMG_2320.jpeg

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 85 44.7%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 65 34.2%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 26 13.7%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back