TL’s big boy peninsula 385 gal Sps build!

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes I like to call in and take a sick tank day here and there. Nice build!
Haha! hear that!!! And thank you… wish I was playing hookie thou..

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh I'm so sorry you're feeling this poorly. There has been a wicked flu going around here as well. Hope you're back up and running soon.
Thank you! Much, much, better today! What ever that was, is gnarly sheesh! I kept testing negative for covid but I can’t smell anything or taste anything :rolleyes: I’m leaning towards covid even thou my tests said negative.. that was prolly the worst fever I can ever remember having as my kidneys and other Internal organs were just aching and pulsing with my heart beat lol.. I took yesterday off and slept the better part of the day but here at work today! Ugh haha! I feel good thou besides my nose is super raw and tender… oh well life goes on! Half my shop has been sick the last 2 weeks I knew it was a matter of time..

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in bed with a fever again! lol… took 3 covid tests over the last week and all negative… guess this is the flu! I don’t think I’ve ever felt so bad in my life ugh! I have had covid 3 times over the last 3 years and it’s nothing like this crap! Anyways off work and enjoying the tank… I got this wild purple hammer about 6 months ago as a single head and a freebie when I bought some stuff:.. it came in on a import as a freebie to my buddy so he cut me a head off… this was tiny and just a deep purple at the time and now it’s about 6 heads with pinkish/orange tips and taking on some green from its neighbor I guess! I’ve seen LPs pull colors from neighbors in pictures but never in person… anywho I can’t share it with you cause my picture taking skills suck! You’ll have to wait till it takes on a bunch of color before I can get a good picture :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: Should be wicked when it grows up neon green, purple, pink and orange: first picture is the subject and the second is the friendly neighbor…
IMG_2322.jpeg
IMG_2320.jpeg
Hope you feel better soon. I think the flu season is a bad one this year. My daughter ended up in er a couple nights ago due breathing issues. Tested positive for influenza A, which is the worst kind to have and it was affecting her asthma. Fever of 103 and feeling really awful. She’s better now, but took a few days.

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you feel better soon. I think the flu season is a bad one this year. My daughter ended up in er a couple nights ago due breathing issues. Tested positive for influenza A, which is the worst kind to have and it was affecting her asthma. Fever of 103 and feeling really awful. She’s better now, but took a few days.
Wow! Glad she’s better! I’m good today besides I lost my voice from coughing or dry hacking I should say! Lost my taste and smell also.. besides that I’m fine just tired… no more fever or aches or coughing thank gawd!

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came home to my cleaner shrimp dead today! :frowning-face: Ugh… he was so cool! Momma is heart broken she’s starting to hate the tank! Every time she gets attached to something it dies… she’s still mad about the original clowns that got brook..

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What can cause cleaner shrimp to just dye? Found mine this AM with snails all over him....
Really not sure as all my peppermints are just fine.. I’ve heard they can get stuck while molting is common… I’m gonna say mine was old age as I got him and he was rather large to begin with and the fish store had him for like a year in a display and I had him for a year myself.

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#mailcall. Huge shoutout to Adam @Battlecorals for the mystery battle box! Superior packaging and shipping with free goodies and some very healthy sps frags! Frags are great size one would be a mother colony for todays reefers :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: Can’t thank you enough bro! I’ll do a better post in the feed back forum once I get some nice pictures of these pieces! Trying to decide which is my favorite! I’m thinking the joker 2.0 is but I’m loving the trash compactor Millie and pearly Aqua also! I mean I love them all haha! For now it’s a quick shot of battle rock as I just ran home on my lunch break and floated and placed them together till I get home later and find their permanent homes. Triple heat packs still nice and toasty in the shipping package and nice sticker and care pack etc! Kudos bro! I appreciate it!
IMG_2382.png
IMG_2383.png
IMG_2372.jpeg
IMG_2371.jpeg
IMG_2374.jpeg
IMG_2377.jpeg
IMG_2375.jpeg
IMG_2378.jpeg
IMG_2379.jpeg
IMG_2376.jpeg
IMG_2380.jpeg

OP
OP
Troylee

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Observing my tank this morning as the lights come on since I don’t get to see that very often with work… found 2 jellyfish swimming around! :astonished-face: That’s a first for me! They’re tiny about 1/8” or so… super hard to get a picture as only the blues are on currently! I’ll see what I can do when the lights come on.. def not the hydroid jelly’s either these look like swimming mushrooms lol.. I have a video but it’s hard to see.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 55 30.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 47 26.4%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 38 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back