0   0   0
IMG_2114.jpeg

Buckster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Joe and Welcome to R2R! I agree with other comments advising to sell the copepods. Sell them for a nominal fee and don't try to become wealthy by charging as much as buying them online. I've seen many reefers selling items for a reasonable price and others thinking they are in possession of their item valued at a new price or more.

Kanshi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, i'm joe. From ocala florida. I culture phytoplankton and brine shrimp. Ive just started exploring the copepod culture world. But i'm wondering what i'm going to do when i have to much phytoplankton? Only so many gallons fit in my fridge lol.
I'm in Summerfield. I'd be happy to take some off your hands. :)

OP
OP
J

just1seed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See if any LFS would buy some for a bulk rate. I know if I saw hobbyist grown phyto there I'd likely buy it. Reef Nutrition is fantastic food but the fresh stuff is pricy long term. Some don't want to go to the trouble of maintaining a culture.
I just want to say thank you for posting your reply... i didn't know what LFS meant until last night when i was saying Prayers (true story i promise). So i took 3-gallons to a couple local fish stores and the first store sounded interested but not promising, the 2nd store made a deal where they buy their own bottles and labels and I supply them. awesome day today thanks for the inspiration.

Kanshi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i haven't been in this group for 30 days so they won't let me post things for sale yet. if you don't mind look in facebook market for Fresh-Phyto and message me there, than

well i haven't been in this group for 30 days so they won't let me post things for sale yet. if you don't mind look in facebook market for Fresh-Phyto and message me there, thanks
Message sent.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%

Back